To name a street team

20 Nov

Last week I asked for some advice on how to improve the marketing of our books and we received a lot of good advice. One of the pieces of advice was to get a street team to help us promote our works. Well we are pleased to announce that we have retained the amazing assistance of Leagh Christensen in setting it up. She will have the forms to join all ready sometime next week. In the meantime we need to come up with a really catchy name for our team and would love your help in deciding on one. We have had a couple of suggestions already but would love any input you all might have. We only have a few days to pick one and it will be for allof mine and kasi’s books regardless of which publisher (Omnific Publishing or Siren Bookstrand) or pen name (kasi Alexander, Reggie Alexander and Cassidy Browning, yup were all the same two people writing under the three names, confusing I know but different publishers want different things). So the suggestions we have so far are as follows:

1) Cassidy’s Dungeon Crew
2) R&K Street Masters
3) The Bondage Bunnies

Please throw your two cents worth in on any of these, something new or a modification of any of the suggestions. We will have to pick one by Monday morning so Leagh can work her magic on her end but we would love your help.

Thanks;
Reggie

8 Responses to “To name a street team”

1. romancebookcraze November 20, 2012 at 3:24 pm #

Hey Reggie, It’s Leagh! Thanks so much for the shout out, I really appreciate it and am excited to get going on the street team after the holidays. If I get to put in my vote, I would do with Bondage Bunnies. I love that! Have a happy Thanksgiving.

2. Kim Motzer Reisdorf November 20, 2012 at 3:34 pm #

I like R&K Street Masters.

3. Lacey November 20, 2012 at 3:41 pm #

I love the Dungeon Crew! ❤

4. Alisa (Lee) November 20, 2012 at 4:04 pm #

Hmmm….you’ve got my brain thinking even before my caffeine! LOL I think anything you pick will be fun! You know I’ve read Saving sunni and Becoming sage…I reallllly need to read the Clifftop Fantasies….I will be very soon! =) Meanwhile….any other suggestions…..let me think…..what about R&K Dungeon Brats……don’t ask me why I love that word “brat”! LOL Maybe I better go get that caffeine!

• naughtyeverafter November 20, 2012 at 4:23 pm #

Thanks for the votes everyone and Leagh no problem at all. We appreciate the help and so far the voting sits at:

1 for the Dungeon Crew
      1 for the Dungeon Brats
      1 for the Street Masters
      1 for the Bondage Bunnies.

looking for more votes and we can’t wait to see what you all come up with.

• naughtyeverafter November 20, 2012 at 5:17 pm #

Dungeon Brats is cute too! I just can’t decide!!

5. Jan Graham November 20, 2012 at 10:40 pm #

I like dungeon brats. I see a team of cheeky little submissive brats running around doing your bidding, that’s why it works for me 🙂

• naughtyeverafter November 20, 2012 at 10:47 pm #

Looks like Dungeon brats is in the lead with 3 votes so far. All of the others only have 1 and there is still time to add any new ideas.