Release Day Party!!!

13 Feb

cb-bmf-doubledom3

Woo-hoo!! It’s Release Day for Double Dom Fantasies, the third book in the BDSM Menage Fantasies series!! (Buy it here)

Make a comment on this blog and get a chance to win any of our ebooks that you want! (There are five now!) With each book we’ll be sending out a handmade chainmail bracelet (from our company, www.polyspleasures.com) and some autographed swag. I’ll be picking three winners throughout the day, so if you don’t win this morning, try again in the afternoon! If you would like to receive a first chapter of any of these books by email, include that in your comment (with your email address) and I’ll get them right out to you.

Good luck!

Our books:

Becoming sage by Kasi Alexander

Saving sunni by Kasi and Reggie Alexander

Clifftop Fantasies by Cassidy Browning

The Masters of Falcon’s Fantasies by Cassidy Browning

Double Dom Fantasies by Cassidy Browning

If you’re feeling brave, tell us in your comment what your hottest BDSM fantasy is! Is it getting tied up? Spanked? Having a threesome? All of them at the same time?

As a special bonus, click here to read the first chapter of Double Dom! Double Dom Ch 1

40 Responses to “Release Day Party!!!”

1. no1lefthere February 13, 2013 at 7:53 am #

AWESOME!!! I will cross my fingers to win! And Im brave.. Had the threesome.. Would love for that again.. But the thought of being tied up and spanked by a knowledgeable Dom makes me go mmmmmmmmmm! *Yummy Shivers*
    Chris NoOne
    No1lefthere AT cox.net

2. lisacarlton February 13, 2013 at 7:55 am #

I have read Becoming Sage and loved it ….next on my list is Saving Suni…..I am excited to read this new series as well…I would really love to have the first chapter of Clifftop Fantasies to get me started……my email is LcRk@hotmail.com…..as for my BDSM fantasy I’m not in the lifestyle but would love to try …..it really intrigues me and much more….spanking an threesome would top my list

• naughtyeverafter February 13, 2013 at 8:12 am #

Thanks so much! Always happy to hear feedback. I just sent you the first chapter of Clifftop. Feel free to let us know what you think of anything you read!

3. lisacarlton February 13, 2013 at 8:01 am #

I have read Becoming Sage and loved it ….next on my list is Saving Sunni….and now I’m excited for this series as well….I would love to have the fist chapter of Clifftop Fantasies to get me started….my email is lcrk@hotmail.com
    Thank you…..and for fantasy I think threesome tied up and spanked would top my list 🙂

4. Tina D February 13, 2013 at 8:08 am #

I will tell you mine if you tell me yours 😉 I really need to find time to read your books, I am going to shoot for this weekend. righteousperverts@gmail..com

• naughtyeverafter February 13, 2013 at 10:30 am #

Hmmm… My fantasy? Other than to make it to the top 30 of Siren’s Menage list? 🙂 I’m really lucky that Reggie is willing to try most things. I’d love to get to the point where I could get the really elaborate needle designs done. But I know most people don’t really get that (I didn’t until I tried it!).

5. Vickie Milizia February 13, 2013 at 8:20 am #

I love the style of writing u do!

6. Leigh Clementine February 13, 2013 at 8:50 am #

Oh…just reading about it is good enough for me. I am not brave enough, I don’t think. 🙂 Maybe one day!

7. Jenna p February 13, 2013 at 10:01 am #

These look like great bookss. Would i only be able to pick one for a first chapter glance? 🙂 jen21030@gmail.com

• naughtyeverafter February 13, 2013 at 10:32 am #

You can have first chapters of as many of them as you like! Just let me know which ones and I’ll send them right over.

8. Tn_lady16 February 13, 2013 at 10:54 am #

Saving Sunni is my favorite, so far. I have to admit the lifestyle intrigues me a bit. Haven’t tried the threesome but the spanking I have to admit I like more than I thought I would. Still a bit curious about being tied up too.

• naughtyeverafter February 13, 2013 at 11:03 am #

Thanks! I liked sunni too (I loved Geri!). Spankings are usually nice, but I admit I love the feel of rope. For some reason it always raises my body temp about 10 degrees!

9. traceytax February 13, 2013 at 11:03 am #

I’ve read becoming sage and loved it! I have saving sunni keyed up to go next. My fantasy would be an introduction to bondage with a knowledgeable Dom, but my hubby isn’t into it….so I read about it!! 😉 Someday…!! thanks for the awesome reads!

10. traceytax2T February 13, 2013 at 11:05 am #

I loved Becoming sage and I have Saving sunni keyed up to go next! My fantasy is being introduced to bondage by an experienced Dom, but my hubby isn’t into it, so I will just have to read about it for now! Maybe someday….. Thanks for the great stories!

• naughtyeverafter February 13, 2013 at 11:57 am #

🙂 Well, you never know what’ll happen! Maybe he’ll change his mind and we’ll see you at a convention sometime!

11. Rana Davis Adams February 13, 2013 at 11:34 am #

Congratulations on your new release!!! I just love your books and am so looking forward to reading this one!!! Happy Writing!!!

• naughtyeverafter February 13, 2013 at 11:55 am #

Thank you so much! I’ll enter you for the next drawing!

12. Lee (Alisa) February 13, 2013 at 11:52 am #

WooHoo!!! Congrats!!! You all deserve success and I’m so happy for you!!! I have all the books except this newest one….and I’ll have that soon too! Gotta do my part in keeping the economy on an upswing and all of my favorite authors happy so they keep writing!!! LOL

Let’s see…..fantasies…..well I know they’re pretty tame for a lot of people….but hubby and I are just waiting for the right timing to sneak off to the back of our property up here on our mountain all nakie and get it on under the stars!!! Now to keep the dogs and grown kids from following the sounds! LOL Ok…maybe we’ll wait ’til summer when the kids are gone! Heehee!

Thanks for your wonderful books and such openness about the lifestyle for many like me who are curious but don’t know much about it! Happy, Happy Release Day!!!

• naughtyeverafter February 13, 2013 at 11:54 am #

Thank you so much! And I do like that fantasy. It reminds me of one of my major fantasies – going to a nudist resort! I love (at least the idea of) being naked outside! LOL And thanks for your sweet comments and support!

• Jenna p February 13, 2013 at 11:55 am #

I like that fantasy. Who defines adventure? Answer you do. So cool

• naughtyeverafter February 13, 2013 at 11:58 am #

Absolutely!

• Lee (Alisa) February 13, 2013 at 12:08 pm #

Thanks! I love your take on it! 🙂

13. Cherie Clark February 13, 2013 at 12:11 pm #

Hey there I am so excited for you guys. I am still so unsure what I would like but having someone who can anticipate wait I need and help me to get it would be awesome. I like the idea of being tied but I think the biggest thing from BDSM is the thought of being treasured. You guys are a treasure, much love and hugs. Cherie

• naughtyeverafter February 13, 2013 at 12:17 pm #

Yes, I agree. The connection you can get is definitely the best part!

14. shaynarenee33 February 13, 2013 at 12:35 pm #

Happy Release Day guys! I can’t wait to dive in to this one!

15. Erika Reed February 13, 2013 at 12:41 pm #

I am a huge fan of all your books. I can’t wait to read Double Dom Fantasies. It sounds really HOT!

• naughtyeverafter February 13, 2013 at 12:48 pm #

Thank you so much, Erika! We’re huge fans of yours, too!

16. Tara Rose February 13, 2013 at 1:00 pm #

Sounds like a hot read! CONGRATS!! 🙂

• naughtyeverafter February 13, 2013 at 1:19 pm #

Thanks! Appreciate it!

• naughtyeverafter February 13, 2013 at 1:22 pm #

Just took a look at your website. I LOVE that background! Need to check out your books!

17. naughtyeverafter February 13, 2013 at 4:48 pm #

Thank you to everyone who participated! And congratulations to our three winners: Tina D, Jenna P and Cherie C! Everybody have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!

18. SheriV February 13, 2013 at 4:50 pm #

congratulations on the release! I really want to explore rope bondage. 🙂
    I would love to read the first chapter.

smurfettev AT Gmail DOT com

19. alds830 February 14, 2013 at 2:16 am #

Would love to read your books

20. June M. February 14, 2013 at 2:32 am #

Congrats on the release! I loved both Becoming sage & Saving sunni! I have never tried BDSM but would love to. However, I do have some major trust issues and don’t know any IRL that is into BDSM.
    mannng_J2004 at yahoo dot com